Sunday, May 22, 2016

Yasmin Mogahed: Humanbeings





This touches me. A lot. Very deep down. I don't know. Maybe Yasmin know how to play with my idealist yet realist kind of thoughts, between emotions and deens, perfectionist but a messy. Just like how Noor Suraya always win my heart with all her monologues and I am kind of waiting for her new book (please cepat sikit).

Different people can be touched by different people I guess. And all the weirdness in me. Me myself confused too. Like there are always two contradicts living inside me. Like, there are south and north poles together inside me. Ahh, whatever, lazy to describe.


***

Currently in love(crazily) with this Tabebuia trees. I might want to plant this at my future house later on, whites for winter, pinks for spring, yellow for autumn. Bahaha. Why so crazy? Don't know lah, maybe its trunk has some classics touch. Or its shape, looks like bonsai. Like a roof. Small little flowers. So cute and antiques. K bye.


No comments: