Monday, July 04, 2016

Entri terakhir sebelum raya

What is more scarier than not having Allah's mercy and guides in every single daily life?

I think I am blessed, er blessing in disguise to be accurate. Indeed, mankinds ni Allah kata memang nak gopoh je, tak pandai nak sabar. Kalau sabar pun sabar sekerat hati, lepastu dah tak sabar. Sedihnya huu. Tapi tak apa, Allah baik. Dia tahu tu, Dia yang cipta :)

Two me. An optimist and a pessimist. Usually a pessimist once a week at midnight, and the rest is rather mild optimist. That day memang pessimist habis. Eh semalam, alah beberapa jam je. Biasalah.

Actually crying is good. That morning waking up feeling newly born.

*

I can't really remember names, If maybe one day I forgot yours, please just forgive me and buat tak tahu je eh? I know I should try to, but lazy. So many moon and stars and galaxies and milkyways and raindrops inside my brain. You? Er somewhere inside a dusty box maybe. Hihi.

*

Malam malam akhir.
Doa doa dan doa.
Ada hidup lebih panjang.

*

Sorry. Writing too much without filters.
Should have. Tapi sebab ianya blog yang sudah lapuk dek zaman, maka ianya adalah sebuah gua yang selamat untuk semua rasa rasa kartun.




No comments: